Friday, March 6, 2009

WHEN THE SUN COMES UP, YOU BETTER BE RUNNING

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up, It knows it better run faster than the faster lionor it will be killed. Every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it betterrun faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starveto death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle.

The moral: WHEN THE SUN COMES UP, YOU BETTER BE RUNNING.

Yes, part of life is about surviving tough times, times of crisis. And not just economic turmoil or the loss ofone's job. I'm talking about natural disasters, accidents and so on.

One of the ways non-survivor's operate is a recipe for disaster. It can be found in their self-talk.

Here's how it goes: Whenever a disaster strikes, they sit or stand around and repeat, "I can't believe this is happening. I can't believe what just happened. I can'tbelieve it. I can't believe it."

"I CAN'T" is NOT survival self-talk. It cannot and will not get you out of trouble - no matter how big or how small.

"I can't believe I got fired. I can't believe I don't have a job. I can't believe no one will give me a job." All of these 'I CAN'T' statements lead to nothing but more frustration.

"I can't believe our house is on fire," won't help. "I can't believe I just got in an accident," doesn't help. "I can't believe I got sick," is ineffective. The self-talk of survivors is more like the surviving gazelle and lion.

You get up, you acknowledge the situation, and you,metaphorically speaking, start running. You don't sit around and complain. Instead, you say,"This isn't good. I better hustle. I better move and NOW."

You ask yourself questions, "How can I survive this?" And you act upon what comes to mind.

You ask for divine guidance and help. Don't laugh. Faith in a Higher Power was ranked as the #1 key to survival by those who study this subject.

Belief and faith do NOT include the words, "I CAN't." They do include, "I CAN AND I WILL."

Are you telling yourself you cannot succeed because you do not have enough leads for your Home Seller Assist business? Then do something about it and do it now! Just Tap Here

Larry Potter
www.ATicketToWealth.com

No comments: