Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Most Important Key to Success

A good program will provide you with the raw materials for achieving your goal - but no one can guarantee that you will actually achieve it.

For instance, an Internet business-building program will give you instructions for setting up a website, starting an e-mail newsletter, and writing sales copy. But the best Internet business-building program in the world won't help you build a million-dollar business unless you put what you learn to work in the real world. You've got to follow those steps for setting up a website and set up a website. You've got to use that copywriting information to write sales copy.

When I started off, I had to invest a lot of time in studying. Did that automatically guarantee that I would make sales? Of course not. I became successful because I took action. I marketed myself. I mastered dozens of sales techniques. I learned my product inside and out.

Taking action may be the most important component of success.

Larry Potter
www.ATicketToWealth.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObVVfulxlBk

No comments: