Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Why I said "don't join the Home Seller Assist program"...


Hopefully, you got my last message about not joining the Home
Seller Assist
program.

The other morning I was reading a novel where an attorney realized
that instead of trying to prove his case, he should have been trying
to locate the person who had really committed the crime. That was an
"ah hah" moment for me.

You see, all of my other emails were trying to convince you that
you should join the Home Seller Assist program and I began to realize,
no you shouldn't!

Now for guys like me, joining was a no brainer. I'm one of those
"ready, fire, aim" people. Let me explain: Several years ago I picked
up Robert Allen's book called Nothing Down and I did not wait to
complete the book. About half way thru, I went out and bought my
first two unit using his methods. Oh yeah, it was a bit scary. I thought
"oh my gosh, what have you done?" But then the next one was easier and
four years later after I loss my job, I went full time into real
etate investing.

I know that you probably have an interest in real estate investing,
especially when you can do it and not use any of your money or credit.
And even though HSA will fund 100% of your purchases and show you how
to find properties and end buyers, 80% of you will just sit on the fence
watching the rest of us do it.

It doesn't really matter that the members area has such courses at the
Inverse Purchase system (I paid almost $2000 for it in 2007), the 3-Day
Auction course (which at one time sold for $3000), the short sale/REO
course, the PALMS Agent program and various others, plus archived training
and our live training on Wed evenings. No, that doesn't really matter.

Why? Because you will just let it sit there and not even try. As for me,
I have shelves filled with courses I have bought since 1984 and I did the
same exact thing, but with only one course and that was on buying land and
developing it. Every other one I have used and made money with, every single
one!

When John Alexander called me last June about this program, I jumped in
right away, no hestitation and I am using his Inverse Purchase system
to make huge profits and have several short sales in progress. And I
took advantage of putting a little icing on my cake. I also started promoting
the Home Seller Assist program and made over $60,000 doing so and without one
penny for paid advertisements.

Since you have not yet made the decision to be active in real estate investing,
I'm suggesting you maybe get involved in some other program, perhaps something
like Google's Adsense program where you create blogs and put their ads on them
and when somebody clicks on one you get paid .10 or .25 or maybe .50 I had about
13 of those going, putting new content on them almost each day and I was making
about $100 per month, until Google (who owns blogspot) just removed every
blog I had back then, with no explanation.

Me, I'd rather make $400 per referral or $85,000 like I stand to make on a
property down in Arcadia, FL using the Inverse Purchase system (the easiest course).
I'm up here in IL which shows you can do all of this online.

I'm heading down to the gym now and then plan on enjoying this beautiful day we
are finally having here in Zion, IL about 2 miles from the WI border and perhaps
a mile west of Lake Michigan. Then this evening I will watch the public webcast
put on by Home Seller Assist and then later sit back and enjoy the live training
that follows on Weds.

Have a great week.

Larry Potter
http://www.REOfunder.com

No comments: