Friday, February 4, 2011

Easy Commercial Loans?

Simplified Commercial Mortgage Loans - Our loans are assumable

No up front application or due diligence fees, you only pay for third party reports.

We Allow Junior Financing.

Minimum is $125,000 ~ Maximum is $1,500,000 Loan-To-Value Ratio
( Higher loan amounts available upon request )

As low as 9.9%-13.9% for the first 5 years. Adjustable semi-annually for 10 years thereafter.
Index- Five year constant Maturity Treasuries (1.47% as of 9/20/10)
Higher start rate for older, less attractive properties.

kimlar92@gmail.com


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Impressive post and I like it. A lot of thanks for sharing. I appreciated also the effort you've put in your blog. Big thanks and keep sharing.

Philippines properties

Unknown said...

I now own a business of my own with the help of Elegantloanfirm with a loan of $900,000.00 USD. at 2% rate charges, at first i taught with was all a joke until my loan request was  process under five working days and my requested funds was transfer to me. am now a proud owner of a large business with 15 staffs working under me. All thanks to the loan officer Russ Harry he is a God sent, you can contact them to improve your business on.. email-- Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com. / Whatsapp number +393511617486